Hair loss cause, prevention and hair transplantation Turkey!

Hair Loss: Causes, Prevention, and Hair Transplant Options in Turkey

Hair Loss Causes, Prevention: Hair loss is a natural process that everyone may face at some point in their life. Understanding how to protect the health of your hair is crucial. This article delves into the causes of hair loss, prevention methods, and Hair Transplant in Turkey, with a special focus on Antalya and the Sapphire-FUE hair transplantation technique.

Causes of Hair Loss

About 90% of a person’s hair is always in a growth phase, which can last between 2 and 6 years. The remaining 10% are in a resting phase, lasting 2–3 months. At the end of this phase, hair falls out and new hair begins to grow. Losing 50 to 100 hairs a day is considered normal.

Common causes of hair loss include genetic factors, stress, improper hair care practices, and certain health issues. Stress is a significant trigger for hair loss. For women, frequent use of hair dyes and cosmetic products can damage hair and exacerbate hair loss.

Methods to Prevent Hair Loss

To prevent hair loss, it is recommended to rinse your hair after washing and avoid hairstyles that involve tight ponytails or rubber bands. For genetic hair loss, hair transplantation is often the only solution.

Hair Transplant in Turkey, Antalya

Turkey is recognized globally as a leading destination for hair transplantation. Antalya stands out as one of the leading cities in this field. Hair transplantation replaces lost hair with new hair. This procedure typically involves advanced techniques like Sapphire-FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction). The Sapphire-FUE method offers a minimally invasive approach, natural results, and permanent solutions.

Hair Loss Causes, Prevention: Conclusion

Hair loss can have various causes and is a normal process for everyone. When hair starts to thin, taking action is essential. It’s also worth considering whether to undergo a hair transplant. Turkey, especially Antalya at clinics like Hair Med with the Sapphire-FUE method, provides effective results.

In this article, we explored the causes of hair loss, along with prevention and hair transplantation options in Turkey. Consulting with an expert to find the best solution for your personal situation is advisable.